Hold your own event
We are keen for our supporters to hold their own events to raise money for our work. Whether it is a tea party, golf tournament or sponsored cycle ride - whatever event you choose to hold your support will help us to provide the best information and advice on care and support to older people, their families and carers.
The best way in which you can send in the money you have raised to us is to:
- Pay cash donations into your bank and then write a cheque for the total amount (make cheques payable to 'Counsel and Care').
- Send your completed sponsorship forms (or complete our sponsor form) with your cheque so we can claim Gift Aid.
- Enclose a letter with your form or cheque to let us know who you are, the event you have held and amount raised so we can confirm we have received the money you have raised and thank you for your support.
- Send your package to the Fundraising team at our address.
- Or you can set up your own Virgin Money Giving Page.
The money you raise through your page will go directly to Counsel and Care. Any amount raised will make a difference.
Examples of our supporters own fundraising:
- Sponsored cycle ride from Land's End to John O'Groats
- Lady Golf Captain Day
- 10k Run